Search found 5 matches
- 15 Oct 2019, 06:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Trip to Salina to find Costa Relations
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3088
Re: Trip to Salina to find Costa Relations
Thank you Marty.
- 15 Oct 2019, 00:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Trip to Salina to find Costa Relations
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3088
Re: Trip to Salina to find Costa Relations
Hi Marty,
The death certificate of Antonio Costa (my grandfather), which I have lists his father as Antonino Costa married to Josephine (Giuseppa ?) Costa occupation Farmer. Are these the same people that you are talking about? I get confused with the Antonio and Antonino. If so, where about in Val ...
The death certificate of Antonio Costa (my grandfather), which I have lists his father as Antonino Costa married to Josephine (Giuseppa ?) Costa occupation Farmer. Are these the same people that you are talking about? I get confused with the Antonio and Antonino. If so, where about in Val ...
- 14 Oct 2019, 22:11
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Trip to Salina to find Costa Relations
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3088
Re: Trip to Salina to find Costa Relations
Thanks Marty. Do you know what town they lived in? I would like to visit it.
- 07 Oct 2019, 03:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lipari/Salina birth/death/marriage records
- Replies: 14
- Views: 19542
Re: Lipari/Salina birth/death/marriage records
I have found my grandfather through his naturalisation papers in Australia which state his birth date as 11th February 1871 in Salina. His wife Maria Grazia Fraumeni born 2nd June 1876 in Val di Chiesa, Salina.
I am visiting next year and would like to visit the towns they were born in and visit ...
I am visiting next year and would like to visit the towns they were born in and visit ...
- 07 Oct 2019, 03:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Trip to Salina to find Costa Relations
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3088
Trip to Salina to find Costa Relations
My husband and I are vivising the island of Salina late April next year 2020. My grandparents Antonio Costa born approx 1871 and married to Maria Fraumeni born about 1876 came from there. I would like to find some relations or at least find out the town/village where they lived before immigrating to ...