Search found 2 matches

by josephmis1
05 May 2019, 07:28
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Santa Flavia / Potinello
Replies: 22
Views: 15990

Re: Santa Flavia / Potinello


One could assume than that it's his sisters husband, as you suggested. NOW to find out the sisters name :)

I can find nothing on a Guiseppe Crisci in MKE even though he says he stayed with him. Very frustrating. I did find a 'Joseph' Crisci, but it would appear to be too young to be him (b 1897 ...
by josephmis1
03 Nov 2018, 04:46
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Santa Flavia / Potinello
Replies: 22
Views: 15990

Re: Santa Flavia / Potinello

My grand father was also Guiseppe Crisci . He died in 1960..I reviewed crossings fro 1901 to 1913 I am not sure if it is him , I also found a 1919 crossing I am sure is him. However, I know that was not his first trip.. I believe he was born in US and went back to italy .