Search found 4 matches

by leeperna
14 Nov 2018, 16:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Perna/Perno family from Oratino (CB)
Replies: 5
Views: 3237

Re: Perna/Perno family from Oratino (CB)

Thank you John. Sending PM.
by leeperna
13 Nov 2018, 00:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Perna/Perno family from Oratino (CB)
Replies: 5
Views: 3237

Re: Perna/Perno family from Oratino (CB)

Is there a trick to using that database? Every time I use the Trova i Nomi search, I come up with no records - even though I can see the records you found.
by leeperna
12 Nov 2018, 21:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Perna/Perno family from Oratino (CB)
Replies: 5
Views: 3237

Re: Perna/Perno family from Oratino (CB)

Thank you. You have pointed me to an excellent resource that I was not aware of. I will explore it for more family members.
by leeperna
11 Nov 2018, 05:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Perna/Perno family from Oratino (CB)
Replies: 5
Views: 3237

Perna/Perno family from Oratino (CB)

I'm searching for information about two branches of the Perna family in Oratino, Campobasso. Eugenio Perna (or Perno), born on 30 April 1881, was the son of Dominico Perna (Perno) and Vittoria Fatica. Angelina Perna, born 23 April 1894, was the daughter of Liberato Perna and Pasquale Donoffa. Both ...