Search found 59 matches
- 22 Aug 2026, 04:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for 1890 Birth Records in Catania
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4137
Looking for 1890 Birth Records in Catania
Hello, I'm searching for birth record of my great grandfather Giuseppe Scuderi born in Catania in about 1890. I've found the indice decennali and I can see that there are a few Giuseppe Scuderi's born that year and I can see the order numbers. However when I open up the 1890 birth records and go to ...
- 17 Jul 2026, 16:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Where can I find the the death record indexes for Catania?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4542
Where can I find the the death record indexes for Catania?
I know there's a full index book that shows the names, year of death, and the record number but I can't seem to find it again (Indici decennali). Anyone know where?
- 15 Jul 2026, 16:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Marriage Record
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4648
Re: Looking for Marriage Record
Would you also know where I might be able to find the allegati for this marriage (#792)?
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... e?_Scuderi
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... e?_Scuderi
- 14 Jul 2026, 18:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Marriage Record
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4648
Re: Looking for Marriage Record
You're incredible, thank you so much!
Are you able to make out the name of Carmelo's mother?
Are you able to make out the name of Carmelo's mother?
- 13 Jul 2026, 06:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Marriage Record
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4648
Looking for Marriage Record
Looking for a marriage record for Carmelo Finocchiaro (born abt. 1868) & Maria Pulvirenti (born abt. 1863). They had a daughter Rosa Finocchiaro born in Catania on Jan 1890 so I assume the marriage was in 1889 or earlier, likely in Catania. Any help would be appreciated!
- 01 Apr 2025, 03:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death record translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 921
Re: Death record translation
Thank you!!
- 31 Mar 2025, 07:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death record translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 921
Death record translation
Looking for help to translate this document for Francesco Siconolfi. Specifically, I want to know if it mentions if he died in a different location than where he lived.
Record #47: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 96/wQGyaQl
Thank you!
Record #47: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 96/wQGyaQl
Thank you!
- 06 Jan 2024, 05:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death Record Translation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1902
Re: Death Record Translation
Wow thank you so much Angela, this is amazing and a very big help. I did come across many other records with Alfio Battiato & Agata Contarella named in them and I had a suspicion that this may have actually been them, but I wasn't able to confirm it. So the fact that you mentioned her name was ...
- 05 Jan 2024, 19:51
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death Record Translation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1902
Re: Death Record Translation
Thanks so much guys!
I find this interesting because in his marriage record (https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua65108/LyJMne5) in 1861 I believe it says he was 23 which makes his birth date different than what's on his death record.
I believe it also says that his father's name was ...
I find this interesting because in his marriage record (https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua65108/LyJMne5) in 1861 I believe it says he was 23 which makes his birth date different than what's on his death record.
I believe it also says that his father's name was ...
- 05 Jan 2024, 06:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death Record Translation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1902
Death Record Translation
Hi everyone, could someone help me translate this death record for my 3rd GGF? It's number 116 for Sebastiano Battiato on the very bottom right page and continues on the next page.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 41/wXrVjpV
Thanks!
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 41/wXrVjpV
Thanks!
- 16 May 2022, 04:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Hi res jpegs no longer available on Antenati
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1291
Re: Hi res jpegs no longer available on Antenati
Wow, that's really disappointing.
- 20 Mar 2022, 17:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death Record Translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 889
Re: Death Record Translation
Thank you so much!
- 18 Mar 2022, 18:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death Record Translation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 546
Death Record Translation
Hello, if someone could help translate this record it would be much appreciated!
Vito M. Valvano - Pag. 65 & 66:
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... _id=524127
Thanks!
Vito M. Valvano - Pag. 65 & 66:
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... _id=524127
Thanks!
- 17 Mar 2022, 21:24
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death Record Translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 889
Death Record Translation
If someone could help translate this record it would be much appreciated!
Vito M. Valvano - Pag. 65 & 66:
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... _id=524127
Thanks!
Vito M. Valvano - Pag. 65 & 66:
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... _id=524127
Thanks!
- 08 Dec 2021, 05:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Saving high resolution records on Antenati?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 11088
Re: Saving high resolution records on Antenati?
Thanks for the help guys! Looks like this will slow down my research process quite a bit 