Search found 4 matches
- 24 Feb 2019, 19:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Giacinto Ravazzoli
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2843
Re: Giacinto Ravazzoli
Thank you for your replies. I'm looking for information on his birth and the birth of his son, Pasquale. I see you found Giacinto's date of birth, I'm also looking for the city in which he was born and these same information about Pasquale. I'll then use these information to track down their birth ...
- 20 Feb 2019, 13:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Giacinto Ravazzoli
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2843
- 15 Feb 2019, 22:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Giacinto Ravazzoli
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2843
- 08 Feb 2019, 22:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Giacinto Ravazzoli
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2843
Giacinto Ravazzoli
Hello all,
I need help! Trying to find information on my great grandfather Giacinto Ravazzoli, born between 1855 to 1857, probably in Padova, son of Luigi Ravazzoli, married with Giacinta, sons: Luigi, Pasquale, Pasquina e Giovi.
He took a ship and immigrate to Brazil in 01/02/1892, Vapor Bear.
This ...
I need help! Trying to find information on my great grandfather Giacinto Ravazzoli, born between 1855 to 1857, probably in Padova, son of Luigi Ravazzoli, married with Giacinta, sons: Luigi, Pasquale, Pasquina e Giovi.
He took a ship and immigrate to Brazil in 01/02/1892, Vapor Bear.
This ...

