Search found 2 matches

by bandwealth
08 Jan 2019, 20:36
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need Help finding John A. Springer's parent's names
Replies: 6
Views: 4965

Re: Need Help finding John A. Springer's parent's names

My current fact gathering is on the Garzella name as I noted - though it may prove yet to be a bust to me, so to speak, I'm hopeful to learn more. I have 2 known Garzella GGP from the early 1700s -- the fellow I'm helping now, could very well be a cousin, or a distant connection to the surname only ...
by bandwealth
07 Jan 2019, 20:14
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: healing
Replies: 3
Views: 5846

Re: healing

For instance, my great grandfathers and great-great-grandfather throughout the mid for 1800's. I know I've encounter possidente several occasions, but I am imagining that doesn't signify they were wealthy landowners, simply they may have possessed their houses.