Thanks for looking
Search found 2 matches
- 27 Apr 2019, 23:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for Great Grandfather's birth certificate
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1769
Re: Looking for Great Grandfather's birth certificate
Thank you! Biff83, that looks correct. Seems he naturalized in the United States a few years before my grandfather was born, making me ineligible for instant Italian citizenship.
Thanks for looking
Thanks for looking
- 09 Jan 2019, 17:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for Great Grandfather's birth certificate
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1769
Looking for Great Grandfather's birth certificate
Bonjourno!
To my knowledge, my great-grandfather was born in Marsica Neuvo somewhere between 1875 and 1895.
His name was Raphael Aulicino. I believe he immigrated to NYC before 1912.
Can someone advise me, where to find his birth records?
I am thinking of applying for dual citizenship (USA ...
To my knowledge, my great-grandfather was born in Marsica Neuvo somewhere between 1875 and 1895.
His name was Raphael Aulicino. I believe he immigrated to NYC before 1912.
Can someone advise me, where to find his birth records?
I am thinking of applying for dual citizenship (USA ...