Search found 3 matches

by chuchi
31 Dec 2006, 02:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: the cataldo family
Replies: 3
Views: 6970

Re: the cataldo family

Perhaps I can help you.

I'm researching my husband's family tree. His father comes from Montefalcione (Avellino), Italy and his great-great-grandmother was Maria-Angela Cataldo, born in 1854 in Montefalcione, daughter of Sabato, granddaughter of Daniele. I have a little information on the Cataldo ...
by chuchi
13 Jul 2003, 18:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: BUONO / MERCADANTE / PICCONE / MONTI from Avellino
Replies: 7
Views: 9232

BUONO / MERCADANTE / PICCONE / MONTI from Avellino

Looking to exchange information on the above families from Montefalcione, Avellino.
by chuchi
13 Jul 2003, 18:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: ROSSI / ABBRUZZESE / SIMEONE / ROSSI / RIVERA from Frosinone
Replies: 1
Views: 3901

ROSSI / ABBRUZZESE / SIMEONE / ROSSI / RIVERA from Frosinone

Looking to exchange info on the above families from Sant'Ambrogio and Sant'Apollinare.