Hi,
My Name is Sergio H. Casali, I am Chilean and Canadian Citizen and looking for information on one of my Italian Ancestors.
What I know is that my great grand father, Mr. Hugo Casali Nardi was borned in Maserata , Italy around 1856. He left Italy and married in Chile with Maria Luisa Monreal ...
Search found 2 matches
- 14 Jul 2003, 23:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate of Mr. Hugo Casali Nardi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4439
- 13 Jul 2003, 22:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Search of Birth Certificate - Sebastiano Razzeto Tagliavagne
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5536
Search of Birth Certificate - Sebastiano Razzeto Tagliavagne
Hi,
My Name is Elvira Razzeto Ruiz, I am Peruvian and Canadian Citizen and looking for information on one of my Italian Ancestors.
What I know is that my great grand father, Mr. Sebastiano Razzeto Tagliavagne was borned in Camogli, Italy in 1852. He left Italy in his own boat to Lima, Peru when he ...
My Name is Elvira Razzeto Ruiz, I am Peruvian and Canadian Citizen and looking for information on one of my Italian Ancestors.
What I know is that my great grand father, Mr. Sebastiano Razzeto Tagliavagne was borned in Camogli, Italy in 1852. He left Italy in his own boat to Lima, Peru when he ...