Basically, down to the point of the grooms mother, I believe I have the gist...
Married 13 October 1901 Di Pasquale, Lorenze di Diego 24 years born in this place (Canicatti) resides in this place
Father Diego (assumed di Pasquale) resides in Canicatti
Mother Domenica ??? resides ???
And Franco ...
Search found 5 matches
- 13 Dec 2022, 01:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lorenzo di Pasquale and Maria Franco
- Replies: 2
- Views: 589
- 12 Dec 2022, 23:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lorenzo di Pasquale and Maria Franco
- Replies: 2
- Views: 589
Lorenzo di Pasquale and Maria Franco
I'm trying to translate this record and am stumbling my way through it but hope someone here could help me with a GOOD translation. I'm totally stuck at the groom's mother's name.
Thank You
https://www.ancestry.com/imageviewer/collections/1892/images/31600_208230-00448?ssrc=&backlabel=Return&pId ...
Thank You
https://www.ancestry.com/imageviewer/collections/1892/images/31600_208230-00448?ssrc=&backlabel=Return&pId ...
- 27 Sep 2020, 15:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valenti of Niscemi
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1523
Valenti of Niscemi
Looking for help extending my wife's Valenti line. I'm currently stuck with her great-great grandfather Giuseppe Valenti (b. ~1846 (one of his trips to America indicates place of birth as Niscemi), d. after 1925 (he immigrated to America 1925). His wife was Marianna Russo (b. ~ 1848, d. likely ...
- 06 Sep 2020, 17:08
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Valenti/e Family
- Replies: 18
- Views: 25963
Re: Valenti/e Family
Looking for help extending my wife's Valenti line. I'm currently stuck with her great-great grandfather Giuseppe Valenti (b. ~1846 (one of his trips to America indicates place of birth as Niscemi), d. after 1925 (he immigrated to America 1925). His wife was Marianna Russo (b. ~ 1848, d. likely ...
- 08 Feb 2019, 06:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiPasquale/ DiFranco from Canicatti
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1583
DiPasquale/ DiFranco from Canicatti
I'm looking for any help extending my wife's family tree.
What I know now:
- Lorenzo DiPasquale (b. August 1877 or 1878) was born in Canicatti and first sailed for NY City in 1906. He was married to Maria DiFranco (b. about 1886). The couple had at least 2 children in Canicatti before moving to NY ...
What I know now:
- Lorenzo DiPasquale (b. August 1877 or 1878) was born in Canicatti and first sailed for NY City in 1906. He was married to Maria DiFranco (b. about 1886). The couple had at least 2 children in Canicatti before moving to NY ...