My husband and I are interested in dual citizenship, but even after reading through many posts and information online, we’re still not sure if we qualify. I am hoping to verify with those more well-informed before moving forward!
On my paternal side:
My grandfather, Giovanni, was born in Italy, 09 ...
Search found 2 matches
- 30 May 2019, 21:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: JS eligible in any of these scenarios?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1076
- 29 May 2019, 15:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: JS eligibility in any of these scenerios?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1126
JS eligibility in any of these scenerios?
On my paternal side:
My grandfather Giovanni was born in Italy, 09/1900. He immigrated 06/1913. My great-grandfather father filed a D of I 09/1913, a certificate was issued 06/1920. My father was born in 1951.
Did my grandfather receive derivative citizenship because he was under 21? He never ...
My grandfather Giovanni was born in Italy, 09/1900. He immigrated 06/1913. My great-grandfather father filed a D of I 09/1913, a certificate was issued 06/1920. My father was born in 1951.
Did my grandfather receive derivative citizenship because he was under 21? He never ...