Hello xdream4,
I am very happy that you have now found the message. And that on October 3rd, Germany's reunification holiday. Great.
Indeed, we are distant relatives. My son is currently studying the topic of emigration at school so that we could fill it with life.
My grandmother was a born ...
Search found 2 matches
- 06 Oct 2021, 09:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vodo Di Cadore family tree
- Replies: 21
- Views: 9434
- 30 Aug 2019, 02:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vodo Di Cadore family tree
- Replies: 21
- Views: 9434
Re: Vodo Di Cadore family tree
Good Morning, xdream4,
it took a time to register and enter this forum, but now I guess, I can help you a little bit concerning s image.jpeg ome Facts of Philomena Quiroli. She is one of ten kids of Quirino Quiroli (from Italy) and Barbara Wacek (from Czech). Quirino and Barbara married in Freiberg ...
it took a time to register and enter this forum, but now I guess, I can help you a little bit concerning s image.jpeg ome Facts of Philomena Quiroli. She is one of ten kids of Quirino Quiroli (from Italy) and Barbara Wacek (from Czech). Quirino and Barbara married in Freiberg ...