Search found 3 matches
- 31 Mar 2019, 05:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help reading Italian birth certificate annotations
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1973
Re: Help reading Italian birth certificate annotations
Hello... I'm also looking for my grandpa's birth certificate.. He also was born in San Giovanni in Fiore... where can I read the birth certificates of SAn Giovanni in Fiori? Do you have a link? do you mind to share it with me? Maybe I'll find my document. Thank you
- 31 Mar 2019, 00:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding atta di nascita ORLANDI, MICHELE
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1020
Help finding atta di nascita ORLANDI, MICHELE
Hello,
I'm trying to find the atta di nascita of my relative:
ORLANDI, Michele
Born in San Giovanni in Fiore, Cosenza
Aprox. 1856 - 1859
I only found this information:
MICHELE ORLANDI
CODICE SIAS IT-ASCS-F680258
Ufficio Leva della Provincia di Cosenza, Liste di Leva della classe 1856.Registro ...
I'm trying to find the atta di nascita of my relative:
ORLANDI, Michele
Born in San Giovanni in Fiore, Cosenza
Aprox. 1856 - 1859
I only found this information:
MICHELE ORLANDI
CODICE SIAS IT-ASCS-F680258
Ufficio Leva della Provincia di Cosenza, Liste di Leva della classe 1856.Registro ...
- 30 Mar 2019, 03:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding atta di nascita!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 693
Help finding atta di nascita!
I'm looking for: Orlandi Michele born in San Giovanni in Fiore, Cosenza (1856 - 1858)
I found this:
Codice SIAS IT-ASCS-F680258
Ufficio Leva della Provincia di Cosenza, Liste di Leva della classe 1856.Registro numero 41,
atto numero - di pagina 201 sezione -
Michele Orlandi, iscritto il ...
I found this:
Codice SIAS IT-ASCS-F680258
Ufficio Leva della Provincia di Cosenza, Liste di Leva della classe 1856.Registro numero 41,
atto numero - di pagina 201 sezione -
Michele Orlandi, iscritto il ...