Search found 3 matches

by Jteresi
14 Apr 2019, 23:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Teresi family
Replies: 0
Views: 1226

Teresi family

I am trying to reach the person who wanted info on Giuseppe Teresa,formally Teresi that immigrated to new orleans with brother Rosario Teresi in the early 1900's on the ss manilla,and settled in independence,la.Giuseppe married Caroline Gugino,and had a total of 11 children,5 in independence,and 6 ...
by Jteresi
12 Apr 2019, 23:33
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Death Location
Replies: 6
Views: 2441

Re: Death Location

Jatklt@outlook.com,can you e-mail me,your cousin Joe Teresi.
by Jteresi
12 Apr 2019, 23:20
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Death Location
Replies: 6
Views: 2441

Re: Death Location

Hello,I'm Joe teresi,grandfather is rosario,brother of your grandfather Giuseppe,if you can e-mail me I would love to speak to you,I know uncle Giuseppe had 11 children.