Thanks for your reply. I don't know if my GF was adopted but I suspect not. My thought was that his citizenship status would remain with my GGF because of the widow remarrying clause but maybe not because the naturalization of my S-GGF occurred after the marriage?
Thanks again for your help.
Search found 2 matches
- 24 Apr 2019, 01:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Am I eligible for JS citizenship
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1695
- 21 Apr 2019, 23:22
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Am I eligible for JS citizenship
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1695
Am I eligible for JS citizenship
I'm trying to determine if I'm eligible for jus sanguinis citizenship through my grandfather (GF). I searched the archives and couldn't find my situation and wondering if I still qualify.
Great-grand father (GGF) and great-grand mother (GGM) both born in Italy. Grand father (GF) born in Italy ...
Great-grand father (GGF) and great-grand mother (GGM) both born in Italy. Grand father (GF) born in Italy ...