Hi -
I am having a very difficult time getting a citizenship appointment for the San Francisco Consulate using Prenota. I try at midnight Italy time when the appointments open up but as I work through the process and select a date and time, in the end I get a message that there are too many ...
Search found 2 matches
- 30 Apr 2019, 00:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for advice on how to get citizenship appt using Prenota
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1206
- 30 Apr 2019, 00:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: San Francisco Consulate Expedited Appointment
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5980
Re: San Francisco Consulate Expedited Appointment
Hi -
I am wondering if you were ever able to get your Prenota appointment and if you have any advice for me. I am also trying to go through the SF Consulate and have been trying for a month. I too have a Mac and use Google Chrome. The appointment website is very slow in responding. Any advice that ...
I am wondering if you were ever able to get your Prenota appointment and if you have any advice for me. I am also trying to go through the SF Consulate and have been trying for a month. I too have a Mac and use Google Chrome. The appointment website is very slow in responding. Any advice that ...