I've been working on that too, I've used this site for information, maybe it'll be helpful. Use the tool on this page to find out if you qualify
http://www.myitaliancitizenship.com/ind ... ation.html
Search found 2 matches
- 26 Sep 2019, 23:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Eligible for JUS SANGUINIS?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2593
- 11 May 2019, 01:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Request for Translation of Birth Record from 1876
- Replies: 3
- Views: 881
Request for Translation of Birth Record from 1876
Hi - I'm new to the board (as a registered user!) but have been a lurker for years. I've gotten to the point in my search for Italian ancestors (in order to apply for citizenship via Jure Sanguinis)
If anyone would be able to help translate the names and dates on my great-grandfather's birth record ...
If anyone would be able to help translate the names and dates on my great-grandfather's birth record ...