I understand, that’s sad.
Anyway thank you so much for help!
Search found 7 matches
- 03 Feb 2022, 16:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luca Miceli (~1850 Sicily, Malta)
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4759
- 03 Feb 2022, 13:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luca Miceli (~1850 Sicily, Malta)
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4759
Re: Luca Miceli (~1850 Sicily, Malta)
Thanks for the answer!
His son from Russia had different surname (from his mother).
But they stayed connected until the revolution in Russia (as I know) and I have a photo of them together in the beginning of 20th century.
I am not sure will it help somehow.
Also I will try to ask my relatives ...
His son from Russia had different surname (from his mother).
But they stayed connected until the revolution in Russia (as I know) and I have a photo of them together in the beginning of 20th century.
I am not sure will it help somehow.
Also I will try to ask my relatives ...
- 02 Feb 2022, 19:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luca Miceli (~1850 Sicily, Malta)
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4759
Re: Luca Miceli (~1850 Sicily, Malta)
Hello,
Is it true that it’s impossible to apply for Italian citizenship if the ancestor was born before 1861 (the unification of Italy)?
Is it true that it’s impossible to apply for Italian citizenship if the ancestor was born before 1861 (the unification of Italy)?
- 09 Jan 2022, 09:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luca Miceli (~1850 Sicily, Malta)
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4759
Re: Luca Miceli (~1850 Sicily, Malta)
Hello, thank you so much again!
- 21 Dec 2021, 10:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luca Miceli (~1850 Sicily, Malta)
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4759
Re: Luca Miceli (~1850 Sicily, Malta)
Thanks a lot for your help and additional information!
Hope it will help me to find out more data about my ancestor!
Hope it will help me to find out more data about my ancestor!
- 17 Nov 2021, 15:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luca Miceli (~1850 Sicily, Malta)
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4759
Re: Luca Miceli (~1850 Sicily, Malta)
Hello again after several years.
Thank you for your reply! But I am still in search of any information about my great great great grandfather.
If someone has some data I would be very grateful!
Thank you for your reply! But I am still in search of any information about my great great great grandfather.
If someone has some data I would be very grateful!
- 18 May 2019, 09:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luca Miceli (~1850 Sicily, Malta)
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4759
Luca Miceli (~1850 Sicily, Malta)
Hello!
Can you help me, please, to find the information about Luca Miceli from Sicily. He was born in the middle of the 19th century.
I have a photo of him sitting in the middle with my Russian ancestors.
Thank you!
Here is the link of the photo.
https://ibb.co/8g8GYwk
Can you help me, please, to find the information about Luca Miceli from Sicily. He was born in the middle of the 19th century.
I have a photo of him sitting in the middle with my Russian ancestors.
Thank you!
Here is the link of the photo.
https://ibb.co/8g8GYwk