Hi there yes that is my aunt Vita married name is Azzara she came over from Sicily with GuisEppe, Leonardo and peItro
Salvatore, Francesca, Maria, Rosa, Guiseppina well remained in Italy
Lucrezia died at 6, Frederico at 18,& Tommassso at 20It was one other child that died at age 8 didn’t quite get ...
Search found 6 matches
- 11 Jun 2019, 18:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11160
- 11 Jun 2019, 01:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11160
Re: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci
This is Tomasso son of Onofrio who died in the First World War in Albania on 10/21/17
He was 20 years old
He was 20 years old
- 11 Jun 2019, 00:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11160
Re: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci
This is Onofrio’s family home in Piana Dei Albanesi
- 11 Jun 2019, 00:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11160
- 11 Jun 2019, 00:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11160
Re: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci
Yes I misspoke onofrio born 1857 was my great grandfather his son Guiseppe is my grandfather
I am Peter born 10/6/1957 in the US son of Leonard Di Chiara born 10/13/1917
I have a photo of onofrios tombstone but cannot seem to attach it here
I am Peter born 10/6/1957 in the US son of Leonard Di Chiara born 10/13/1917
I have a photo of onofrios tombstone but cannot seem to attach it here
- 09 Jun 2019, 22:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11160
Re: Maisano Family from Piana Dei Greci
I am the great grandson of Guiseppe Di Chiara . My grandfather was his son
Joseph brother of Onofrio. Mt cousin just traveled to Piana Dei Albabese Abdul met a cousin Salvatore Di Chiara who gave her much family history a d showed her the grave of Giuseppe . I can send a photo of it I am PETER Son ...
Joseph brother of Onofrio. Mt cousin just traveled to Piana Dei Albabese Abdul met a cousin Salvatore Di Chiara who gave her much family history a d showed her the grave of Giuseppe . I can send a photo of it I am PETER Son ...