Hello:
I need assistance in translating this marriage document if possible.
Much appreciated.
Samantha Rife
Search found 2 matches
- 17 Jul 2019, 16:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Assistance with Marriage Document
- Replies: 0
- Views: 721
- 16 Jul 2019, 20:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Assistance w/Birth Record Translation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 963
Assistance w/Birth Record Translation
Hello:
Would someone be able to help me with the birth record translation for Thomas Dragna as attached? It's the second of the two listings. I'm especially trying to decipher the father's name. It appears to mostly be in Latin.
Much appreciated,
Samantha Rife
Would someone be able to help me with the birth record translation for Thomas Dragna as attached? It's the second of the two listings. I'm especially trying to decipher the father's name. It appears to mostly be in Latin.
Much appreciated,
Samantha Rife