Search found 2 matches

by tsholtesdee
01 Aug 2019, 01:42
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Official records from Scisciano
Replies: 0
Views: 1419

Official records from Scisciano

I need to get the Stato di Famiglia and marriage record for my great grandparents.
My great grandfather's family lived in Scisciano and my great grandmother came from Marigliano.
I think the town of Scisciano should have both the Stato di Famiglia and marriage record,
so that is where I am going ...
by tsholtesdee
31 Jul 2019, 20:59
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Obtaining a Stato di Famiglia
Replies: 1
Views: 1656

Obtaining a Stato di Famiglia

Hello! I need to get the Stato di Famiglia and marriage record for my great grandparents. My great grandfather's family lived in Scisciano and my great grandmother came from Marigliano. Scisciano should have both the Stato di Famiglia and marriage record, so that is where I am going to look. My ...