After a few months of research, I had a few issues pop up - mostly about church records vs. government records. Do you know these issues disqualify me from jure sanguinis?
- My GGGM (German) only has a record in the church she was baptized. She has no German governmental record of her birth.
- I ...
Search found 3 matches
- 11 Nov 2019, 02:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Pre-1912 Lack of Naturalization Case
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2571
- 22 Aug 2019, 03:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Pre-1912 Lack of Naturalization Case
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2571
Re: Pre-1912 Lack of Naturalization Case
Thank you so much, mler! This helps me proceed. Yes, the next in line is a woman, so I have a 1948 case.
- 17 Aug 2019, 22:01
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Pre-1912 Lack of Naturalization Case
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2571
Pre-1912 Lack of Naturalization Case
Hello,
I haven't seen this set of circumstances in the threads I've seen, so any insight on whether I have a shot at becoming an Italian citizen would be greatly helpful.
My GGGF was born pre-Italian unification in 1854, married a German woman in the late 1870s, and arrived in Philadelphia in 1881 ...
I haven't seen this set of circumstances in the threads I've seen, so any insight on whether I have a shot at becoming an Italian citizen would be greatly helpful.
My GGGF was born pre-Italian unification in 1854, married a German woman in the late 1870s, and arrived in Philadelphia in 1881 ...