Search found 2 matches

by Little_Jo3017
28 Jul 2003, 07:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bagaglio or Sandrin family
Replies: 1
Views: 2855

Bagaglio or Sandrin family

I am searching for relatives in Italy. I do not know much except of my grandparents' names and where they were from. I am hoping to find out if any relatives are still in Italy/Sicily. My grandfather Bagaglio was from Milan, and my grandmother (maiden name Sandrin) was from Palermo. Any help in ...
by Little_Jo3017
28 Jul 2003, 07:15
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Searching for information on Bagaglio or Sandrin family!!
Replies: 1
Views: 4509

Searching for information on Bagaglio or Sandrin family!!

Hello, I am new here so if anyone would like to help me, it would be much appreciated! My grandfather and grandmother were both from Italy. My grandfather had immigrated, I believe, to America in the early 1900's(not sure of exact year). My grandfather's last name was Bagaglio, and my grandmother's ...