mmogno
Thank you so very much for the information you shared! I obviously have not had a chance to look over all of it, but wanted to thank you right away.
Search found 2 matches
- 30 Sep 2019, 13:00
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fanna, Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3137
- 26 Sep 2019, 23:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fanna, Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3137
Fanna, Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Hello,
My grandparents emigrated from Fanna, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy in the early 1900's. I am interested in finding out the best way to discover information about my family there. My great grandparents are buried in Fanna-- Giovanni Bruni 1867-1906 and Elvira (Segatto) Bruni 1867-1950. The ...
My grandparents emigrated from Fanna, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy in the early 1900's. I am interested in finding out the best way to discover information about my family there. My great grandparents are buried in Fanna-- Giovanni Bruni 1867-1906 and Elvira (Segatto) Bruni 1867-1950. The ...