I was in Italy one year ago, and was able to have at least some info on my mother families. I am looking for more info or for some relatives to these families:
1) PASINI: my grand father was born in Trichiana in 1885. Father was Antonio PASINI and mother Giovanna DE BORTOLI.
2) BIANCHET: my grand ...
Search found 2 matches
- 29 Dec 2005, 14:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Families PASINI - BIANCHET - Region VENETO
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10543
- 24 Aug 2003, 14:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for ancestors in VENETO
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2529
looking for ancestors in VENETO
my grand-father was Giuseppe PASINI, born in PADOVA, emigrated in the USA and then in Brazil with father and brother (mother died in Italy b4 emigration).
I am looking for my family in Brazil.
Cristina
I am looking for my family in Brazil.
Cristina