Search found 2 matches
- 15 Jan 2020, 07:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Vico Equense, Naples
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2704
Re: Vico Equense, Naples
I understand that Vico Equense is in the province of Naples and not within the city itself. I am looking for Italian Civil Records for birth, marriage and death during the period for the Guglielmo Primavera b. 16 Feb 1881. He immigrated from Naples to New York City November 1904. His father Emmanule ...
- 09 Oct 2019, 06:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Vico Equense, Naples
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2704
Vico Equense, Naples
I am trying to find the birth certificate of my great grandfather who was born in Vico Equense, Naples. I am searching the digitized files found on "http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it" for the Stato civile italiano (quartieri di Napoli). The section for Naples lists a few districts: Avvocata ...