Hi all,
Is an Apostille considered to be a raised seal from the State on the document at hand?
Ex. I am required to submit a Birth Certificate and that has a Seal from the State. Is that enough or is there a separate document that is required that is labeled 'Apostille' ?
Search found 2 matches
- 23 Oct 2019, 19:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: NYC Italian Consulate 'Apostille'
- Replies: 0
- Views: 811
- 18 Oct 2019, 22:03
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: URGENT Questions regarding Divorce Decrees
- Replies: 0
- Views: 844
URGENT Questions regarding Divorce Decrees
Hello!
For Dual American/Italian citizenship I have a situation where My Italian Father was in a previous marriage but then married my mother. I am in the NYC Consulate so I know there could be differences in what needs to be shown.
For this case, I must provide the 1st marriage certificate of my ...
For Dual American/Italian citizenship I have a situation where My Italian Father was in a previous marriage but then married my mother. I am in the NYC Consulate so I know there could be differences in what needs to be shown.
For this case, I must provide the 1st marriage certificate of my ...