Search found 3 matches
- 06 Feb 2020, 02:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching Surname Gandini & Dal Maso
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2358
Re: Researching Surname Gandini & Dal Maso
Thank you all for your comments. Every little bit helps.
- 29 Dec 2019, 04:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching Surname Gandini & Dal Maso
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2358
Re: Researching Surname Gandini & Dal Maso
Thank you for taking the time to to comment Italysearcher. The only information I have is San Vitale, Rovere, Verona, Veneto, Italy.
I will take a look at your website.
Regards
Danielle
I will take a look at your website.
Regards
Danielle
- 05 Dec 2019, 03:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching Surname Gandini & Dal Maso
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2358
Researching Surname Gandini & Dal Maso
Hi, I've been researching my great grandmother Giuseppa Eliza Gandini born 1877, San Vitale, Italy and her mother Maria Dal Maso born about 1852.
Family History sites have nothing after countless hours searching so I'm hoping some long-shot links from here may help. And any tips on where I could ...
Family History sites have nothing after countless hours searching so I'm hoping some long-shot links from here may help. And any tips on where I could ...