Search found 5 matches

by barhnt
02 Aug 2003, 03:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: baranello or barnello molise
Replies: 8
Views: 7255

the previous information i found late this after noon. I went back to ellis island site and spend a few hours there really reading the manafests.
by barhnt
02 Aug 2003, 03:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: baranello or barnello molise
Replies: 8
Views: 7255

i guess being brash comes from being a teacher. however, i will look into that book as that i need all the help i can get in this matter. I am trying to do this for my father who never saw his grandfather and really knows nothing about the family. It is a gift to him, As is the Ellis island record i ...
by barhnt
02 Aug 2003, 02:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: baranello or barnello molise
Replies: 8
Views: 7255

no need to get upset. I had not been to the second site you gave me and as i said it brought up quite a few possible relations. However since i just started this search i have no idea what i am doing. I have been to many pages and I am sure i have missed much in my attempts to locate relitives. I am ...
by barhnt
02 Aug 2003, 02:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: baranello or barnello molise
Replies: 8
Views: 7255

thank you

the page brought up many names that could be releated. I think i am going to need to research much more though. but that was a nice start. I have been to ellis island and recieved info. there and i am going to New York city next week and will get a nice copy of the ship manfest for 1909.
by barhnt
01 Aug 2003, 22:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: baranello or barnello molise
Replies: 8
Views: 7255

baranello or barnello molise

Hi I am looking for family members of Nunzio Baranello. He came to america in 1906 and then one of his sons changed the spelling of our name to barnello. You can only find this spelling in Syracuse, NY. But i am looking to go back farther in my heritage. Nunzio's father was Angleo Baranello I think ...