Search found 2 matches

by atr
03 Aug 2003, 15:49
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Where to write for documents in Lettopalena, Chieti, Italy?
Replies: 3
Views: 7267

Thanks! :D
Is there any info I should know when requesting such documents? Should I include some Euros$ or a addressed envelope? Can I make multiple requests in one letter?
Much appreciated.
at rossetti
by atr
03 Aug 2003, 08:00
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Where to write for documents in Lettopalena, Chieti, Italy?
Replies: 3
Views: 7267

Where to write for documents in Lettopalena, Chieti, Italy?

Where to write for documents in Lettopalena, Chieti, Italy?
I have all of my family history, data and dates. Now I am trying to find out where to write to obtain birth, and marriage certificates. Where can I find the address for the office of vitale records for the town of Lettopalena in the region ...