Search found 8 matches
- 10 Feb 2020, 03:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Aitollo in Porto District, Naples
- Replies: 3
- Views: 774
Re: Surname Aitollo in Porto District, Naples
I have to conclude that this individual doesn't exist. I've found nothing.
- 01 Feb 2020, 05:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Slightly stuck on 'Capuozzo'
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1484
Re: Slightly stuck on 'Capuozzo'
I checked 1829 and 1831. I'll look up more years. I appreciate your guidance. Thank you.
- 01 Feb 2020, 03:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Aitollo in Porto District, Naples
- Replies: 3
- Views: 774
Re: Surname Aitollo in Porto District, Naples
I only have the year, 1839. No specific date.adelfio wrote: 01 Feb 2020, 00:16 Whats the date of death there is no 1839 index of death records
Marty
- 31 Jan 2020, 18:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Aitollo in Porto District, Naples
- Replies: 3
- Views: 774
Surname Aitollo in Porto District, Naples
Hello, I've tried searching for information on one
Michele Aitollo, born and died in Porto District. He was to have lost his wife and five daughters in a cholera outbreak of 1836-37 which claimed the lives of 5,359 in Naples. He remarried a Concetta Altabile, of Alfonso, who was 15 at the time in ...
Michele Aitollo, born and died in Porto District. He was to have lost his wife and five daughters in a cholera outbreak of 1836-37 which claimed the lives of 5,359 in Naples. He remarried a Concetta Altabile, of Alfonso, who was 15 at the time in ...
- 30 Jan 2020, 00:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Slightly stuck on 'Capuozzo'
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1484
Re: Slightly stuck on 'Capuozzo'
In 1860 I found an external record listing a
Pasquale Capuozzo, Cantiniere, 30, Arena Sanità N. 12
meaning the correct one was likely born 1830ish.
There was a Pasquale Capozzi born 1790ish but I don't know what became of him. He was alive still by 1821.
Pasquale Capuozzo, Cantiniere, 30, Arena Sanità N. 12
meaning the correct one was likely born 1830ish.
There was a Pasquale Capozzi born 1790ish but I don't know what became of him. He was alive still by 1821.
- 29 Jan 2020, 21:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Slightly stuck on 'Capuozzo'
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1484
Re: Slightly stuck on 'Capuozzo'
Thank you! I was coming to the conclusion that this individual's info was muddled. Pasquale Capuozzi existed but not in 1820 and I have yet to confirm when he died but it would have been after 1850. I'd like to use what you discovered in my project, may I credit you for helping me?
- 21 Jan 2020, 13:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestors with Hyphenated Name: Capuozzo-Capozzi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4039
Re: Ancestors with Hyphenated Name: Capuozzo-Capozzi
Greetings, I'm researching this surname as well, notably a few individuals from the 19th century from Napoli with the surname Capuozzo and learned that it was dialect for Capozzi which is how the individuals I'm researching show up in additional records.
- 20 Jan 2020, 20:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Slightly stuck on 'Capuozzo'
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1484
Slightly stuck on 'Capuozzo'
Greetings, I'm new to this forum, thank you for having me.
I'm doing my best to try and learn all this myself, I am familiar with more modern searches through ancestry etc. The early 1800's is a new endeavor for me.
I'm trying to find documented information on a Pasquale Capuozzo, who was alleged ...
I'm doing my best to try and learn all this myself, I am familiar with more modern searches through ancestry etc. The early 1800's is a new endeavor for me.
I'm trying to find documented information on a Pasquale Capuozzo, who was alleged ...