Search found 4 matches

by tranq905
06 Aug 2003, 14:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for any Talluto family
Replies: 7
Views: 6418

Peter, thanks for the book tip. What I meant by the question was, do I get Anthony's birth record from the Ufficio di Stato Civile? That should show his father's name, correct?

And I will go back to the home page and read the info. I have done a lot of research on family in the states, but this is ...
by tranq905
06 Aug 2003, 07:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for any Talluto family
Replies: 7
Views: 6418

I do not know Anthony's father's name. Can I get his birth record from the Ufficio di Stato Civile in Montelepre?

What is a family certificate?

Sorry, I know nothing about how records are kept in Italy.

Sherry
by tranq905
06 Aug 2003, 02:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for any Talluto family
Replies: 7
Views: 6418

Peter, thanks for the reply. Here are some names. Their Italian names are in Parenthesis. Anthony Dominick(on ship SS Liguria as Domenico) and wife Rose(Lucrezia) Saputo. He arrived on Oct. 13, 1908 at age 46 and she arrived on February 22, 1910(no age). Their children are: Louis(Luigi), Joe ...
by tranq905
04 Aug 2003, 05:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for any Talluto family
Replies: 7
Views: 6418

Looking for any Talluto family

I am looking for any members of the Talluto family to try and connect our trees. Our Tallutos came from Sicily to New Orleans. Any info would be appreciated.