Or does anyone know where I can look for this sort of information?
Very many thanks
Dan
Search found 2 matches
- 05 Feb 2020, 17:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Great-Great Grandfather Naturalisation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1070
- 31 Jan 2020, 01:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Great-Great Grandfather Naturalisation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1070
Great-Great Grandfather Naturalisation
Hi all,
I'm looking for any record of my great-great grandfathers naturalisation into the UK - Domenico Benedetto FORTE
b. 22 March 1870 d. 23 July 1929. See below link:
https://fortefamilyhistory.com/Family_Tree/Tree/2159.html
He was born in Casalattico, Italy (birth certificate attached) and ...
I'm looking for any record of my great-great grandfathers naturalisation into the UK - Domenico Benedetto FORTE
b. 22 March 1870 d. 23 July 1929. See below link:
https://fortefamilyhistory.com/Family_Tree/Tree/2159.html
He was born in Casalattico, Italy (birth certificate attached) and ...