Search found 5 matches

by Inyane
24 Mar 2020, 13:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giovanni Antonio Parini and his father Giuseppe
Replies: 8
Views: 2025

Re: Giovanni Antonio Parini and his father Giuseppe


Hi,

Giovanni Antonio Parini was no born in Roma surely.. his father was a silk weaver and the area is Como area, surely. He don't sent the his marriage certificate in Italy, to file it in the civil records, but another Giovanni Parini son of Carlo, also in England, married in England,on 1865 ...
by Inyane
09 Feb 2020, 20:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giovanni Antonio Parini and his father Giuseppe
Replies: 8
Views: 2025

Re: Giovanni Antonio Parini and his father Giuseppe


Is this yours
PG LINK
https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/person/tree/10348739/person/330042259933/facts

Marty


thank you for your reply :) No, I am not the owner of that family tree but my tree has the same basic information. On the 1881 census, it says that Giovanni (sometimes written as ...
by Inyane
09 Feb 2020, 20:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giovanni Antonio Parini and his father Giuseppe
Replies: 8
Views: 2025

Re: Giovanni Antonio Parini and his father Giuseppe

Italysearcher wrote: 09 Feb 2020, 15:34 There is a post on my website about Finding the town of origin that you might find helpful.
thank you very much for the links. I will have a look :)
by Inyane
07 Feb 2020, 14:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giovanni Antonio Parini and his father Giuseppe
Replies: 8
Views: 2025

Giovanni Antonio Parini and his father Giuseppe

Looking for Giovanni's birth - born in Italy around 1844. He later came to England and I have his history in England but can find no birth for him in Italy. I don't know when he left Italy, but he was in England by 1867 when he married an English girl. His father was Giuseppe Parini - Giuseppe was a ...
by Inyane
01 Feb 2020, 21:07
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: PARINI - GIOVANI born 1843/44 and his Dad, Giuseppe
Replies: 0
Views: 1020

PARINI - GIOVANI born 1843/44 and his Dad, Giuseppe

Hello, I am new to this site. I am interested in finding more information on my husband's family. I have the recent English records but am having trouble finding definite family connections to Italy. There are no available immigration or naturalisation records for Italians coming to England in the ...