Trying to trace Dominic Massa Died in 1932 London born about 1870 Italy.
I have a copy photo of an Alien registration ID card Dated 4-1-1926 with photo, does anyone have any info as to how I follow this up.
John Heath
Search found 2 matches
- 04 Feb 2020, 17:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Alien Registration Document
- Replies: 0
- Views: 933
- 02 Feb 2020, 17:54
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dionisio Massa
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1341
Dionisio Massa
My grandfather I was told came from Italy Not sure where? on some paperwork he is named as John & others as Giovani & Dionisio Massa
I believe he was born in about 1870 not sure if he came straight to England or not. He met my grandmother Angelina Podesta ( Peodesta ) they had 5 children the first ...
I believe he was born in about 1870 not sure if he came straight to England or not. He met my grandmother Angelina Podesta ( Peodesta ) they had 5 children the first ...