Search found 6 matches
- 04 Mar 2020, 00:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12087
Re: Birth Record needed from Naples, Italy
We have no idea what part of Naples he is from. He is the only person in our family that we even have a name for that was not US born. Do I have any other ways to go? We have searched all areas for scraps of paper, etc, the best we found is that he is from Naples.
Have you searched for him in ...
- 20 Feb 2020, 19:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stuck at Naples - Enrico Tofano
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2001
Re: Stuck at Naples - Enrico Tofano
Antenati and Family Search for Naples only go to 1865. As luigirusso007 said you could try requesting the 1877 birth record from the Chiaia district since you MUST know the district to request records from Naples. Naples is not the best at responding to requests.
I know I have requested this ...
- 20 Feb 2020, 17:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth certificates
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1687
Re: Birth certificates
There are Avellino records on line at http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/en. You might find it helpful to read some of the posts about searching these records on my website.
Italysearcher, I tried sending you a PM but it is not appearing in the Sent box. How much would you charge for ...
- 11 Feb 2020, 15:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stuck at Naples - Enrico Tofano
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2001
Re: Stuck at Naples - Enrico Tofano
Mod, can you please approve my post? I submitted yesterday morning and there are a slew of new posts but mine has not been approved. If I have violated a rule, please let me know so I may correct it. I could really use some help in my search.
- 10 Feb 2020, 17:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Slightly stuck on 'Capuozzo'
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1490
Re: Slightly stuck on 'Capuozzo'
In your research, did you uncover any people with the surname Tofano? I only ask because my Great Great Grandfather Enrico Tofano had a man named Attilio Capuozzo sign as a witness on his Petition for Naturalization.
- 10 Feb 2020, 17:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stuck at Naples - Enrico Tofano
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2001
Stuck at Naples - Enrico Tofano
Hello all, I hope you can help me.
I have been fervently searching for my GGGF’s birth certificate to no avail. I have located all of his documents in America, including when he came over with his wife Genoeffa di Maria in 1898. His name was Enrico Tofano, born January 3, 1877.
He listed his ...
I have been fervently searching for my GGGF’s birth certificate to no avail. I have located all of his documents in America, including when he came over with his wife Genoeffa di Maria in 1898. His name was Enrico Tofano, born January 3, 1877.
He listed his ...