Search found 2 matches

by brynelizabeth
12 Mar 2020, 04:08
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Input on Application
Replies: 14
Views: 6472

Re: Input on Application


Update --

Pennsylvania requires a court order to change a birth or death certificate, even a given name, if the individual is deceased.

I'm going to check the Philadelphia archives for a legal name change, but not holding out hope.

So, now I can get a court order to change my GF's birth and ...
by brynelizabeth
12 Mar 2020, 04:01
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Help - Correcting Birth Certificate in PA
Replies: 54
Views: 35901

Re: Help finding PA LAW to allow birth certificate corrections


Hello friends!
So I'm in a bit of a pickle and am hoping to find some help here.

I also have a GM's birth certificate with major misspellings. I have found a lawyer in Jim Thorpe, Pa to help me get a court order to have my deceased grand mother's birth certificate corrected.

We just heard back ...