Search found 10 matches

by Pete1979Val
07 Aug 2003, 04:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: La Mantia in Monreale
Replies: 3
Views: 4238

RE: too many inquiries

I'm neither. I just found the website and I'm very interested in finding out about my ancestry. I just received information yesterday that gave me these surnames and I'm just over eager to find out about any relations I can find.

Sorry if I'm overstepping myself.

Pete
by Pete1979Val
06 Aug 2003, 22:29
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Emigration Records for Antonino Squatrito
Replies: 1
Views: 4999

Emigration Records for Antonino Squatrito

Looking for emigration records for Antonino Squatrito leaving from Palermo sometime between 1906 and 1910.

Thanks
by Pete1979Val
06 Aug 2003, 22:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Di Cristoforo/Di Norcia in Sicily
Replies: 1
Views: 3008

Di Cristoforo/Di Norcia in Sicily

Hi,

Looking for information on Antonio Di Crisotoforo married to Annatonia Di Norcia before 1864. They had a daughter Anna Maria Di Cristoforo.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks
by Pete1979Val
06 Aug 2003, 22:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Di Giacomontonio in Sicily
Replies: 1
Views: 2979

Di Giacomontonio in Sicily

Hi,

Looking for information on Orante Di Giacomontonio married to Camilla Ventura before 1855. They had three children: Rocco born in 1855, Giovanni, and Domenica.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
by Pete1979Val
06 Aug 2003, 22:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ricciardello in Messina
Replies: 3
Views: 3596

Ricciardello in Messina

Hi,

I'm looking for information on Cono Ricciardello born in Brolo, Messina and married to Angela (no last name). They had 4 children: Cono born in 1884, Carmella, Antonia, and Sara.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
by Pete1979Val
06 Aug 2003, 22:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vermiglio in Monreale
Replies: 1
Views: 2596

Vermiglio in Monreale

Hi,

Looking for information on a Rosalia Vermiglio born in 1878 in Palermo.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks
by Pete1979Val
06 Aug 2003, 22:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Squatrito in Monreale
Replies: 1
Views: 2921

Squatrito in Monreale

Hi,

I'm looking for information on Rosario Squatrito who married Annamaria Modica before 1859. His son, Giuseppe was married on 11/24/1859 to Giovanna Lipari.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks
by Pete1979Val
06 Aug 2003, 22:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Modica in Monreale
Replies: 1
Views: 4004

Modica in Monreale

Hi,

I'm looking for information on Annamaria Modica married to Rosario Squatrito before 1859.

Thanks
by Pete1979Val
06 Aug 2003, 22:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: La Mantia in Monreale
Replies: 3
Views: 4238

La Mantia in Monreale

Hi,

I'm looking for information on a Carmela La Mantia married to Antonino Lipari before 1859.

Thanks.
by Pete1979Val
06 Aug 2003, 22:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lipari in Monreale, Sicily
Replies: 1
Views: 3026

Lipari in Monreale, Sicily

I am looking for information on a Giovanna Lipari married to Giuseppe Squatrito. She was the daughter of Antonino Lipari and Carmela La Mantia. Any information will be appreciated