Search found 3 matches

by judyvalentine
26 Mar 2020, 15:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Valente, Dominico
Replies: 1
Views: 663

Valente, Dominico

Sorry I am new to this. I am looking for information on my grandfather Dominico Valente, Born Cassino, Italy 1884. His father was Giuseppe Valente 1852 - 1909.

I am trying to find out when, how and why they came to England. Any information no matter how small is appreciated.

Regards

judy
by judyvalentine
25 Mar 2020, 13:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help please - where do I start?! Valente - Cassino
Replies: 8
Views: 4630

Re: Help please - where do I start?! Valente - Cassino

I know you submitted this many years ago but my grandfather was Dominico Valente born in Cassino 1884 - 1926, his father was Giuseppe Valente 1852 - 1909 and I too wanted to know more about when they came to England and how. I do not have the name of Giuseppe's wife. Hope you managed to find out ...
by judyvalentine
25 Mar 2020, 13:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Monforte Family
Replies: 4
Views: 2495

Re: Monforte Family

Hello My grandfather was Dominico Valente born Cassino, Italy in 1884, his father was Giuseppe Valente 1852 - 1909. I am trying to find out when my grandfather came to England. I am grateful for any assistance you can supply.

regards

Judy