Search found 2 matches
- 02 Jun 2020, 12:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
- Replies: 48
- Views: 23524
Re: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
Also, I forgot to say that if you really need to know more you can ask the comune of Casanditella (where Felice and Concetta got married) o for a "CERTIFICATO STORICO DI RESIDENZA/FAMIGLIA", ( Historical certificate of residence/family). This will tell you when the family established their residence ...
- 31 May 2020, 18:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
- Replies: 48
- Views: 23524
Re: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
Hi yonomas84
Concetta Ciccolallo was my great-grandfather's sister.
My great-grandfather Raffaele Ciccolallo was born in Miglianico on Feb,4th 1856 to Giovanni Ciccolallo and Maddalena Fabucci. The family then moved to Tollo where the couple had more children, including Concetta and her twin ...
Concetta Ciccolallo was my great-grandfather's sister.
My great-grandfather Raffaele Ciccolallo was born in Miglianico on Feb,4th 1856 to Giovanni Ciccolallo and Maddalena Fabucci. The family then moved to Tollo where the couple had more children, including Concetta and her twin ...