Hello Suanj
Thank you for all these precision.
I compared every letter with the text and effectively the best solution is : VERUZIA OR VERUSIA
Thank you very much
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I look for the marriage of the parents of : ALESSANDRO Salvatore ...
Search found 11 matches
- 26 Nov 2003, 08:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: PLEASE help for CALTAGIRONE - Sicily
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4979
- 25 Nov 2003, 12:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: PLEASE help for CALTAGIRONE - Sicily
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4979
PLEASE help for CALTAGIRONE - Sicily
Hello.
I look for the marriage of the parents of : ALESSANDRO Salvatore, been born in 1857 to Caltagirone (Catania's province - Sicily)
Marriage is so previous in 1857.
It is a question of :
ALESSANDRO Saverio (or ALESSANDRA?)
And
( VERASIA ?) Francesca (the name of the wife is little legible ...
I look for the marriage of the parents of : ALESSANDRO Salvatore, been born in 1857 to Caltagirone (Catania's province - Sicily)
Marriage is so previous in 1857.
It is a question of :
ALESSANDRO Saverio (or ALESSANDRA?)
And
( VERASIA ?) Francesca (the name of the wife is little legible ...
- 23 Aug 2003, 08:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please, how are drafted the Sicilian acts?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6429
for Suanj
With a little of delay …
Thank you very much for your invaluable information.
Warmly
Graziella

Thank you very much for your invaluable information.
Warmly
Graziella
- 16 Aug 2003, 08:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please, how are drafted the Sicilian acts?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6429
- 15 Aug 2003, 22:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please, how are drafted the Sicilian acts?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6429
Please, how are drafted the Sicilian acts?
I have never seen a Sicilian original act, but only French transcriptions.
In France the birth certificate indicates the age, the profession of the parents and their place of birth, as well as the address where they lived in the birth of the child ? In Sicily also ?
For example for my grandfather ...
In France the birth certificate indicates the age, the profession of the parents and their place of birth, as well as the address where they lived in the birth of the child ? In Sicily also ?
For example for my grandfather ...
- 13 Aug 2003, 07:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicily – ENNA : Alessandra / Belvédère / Murgano........
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11921
Ask for Peter
Now we got acquainted, could I obtain an information please ?
I have never seen a Sicilian original act, but only French transcriptions.
In France the birth certificate indicates the age, the profession of the parents and their place of birth, as well as the address where they lived in the birth of ...
I have never seen a Sicilian original act, but only French transcriptions.
In France the birth certificate indicates the age, the profession of the parents and their place of birth, as well as the address where they lived in the birth of ...
- 12 Aug 2003, 19:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicily – ENNA : Alessandra / Belvédère / Murgano........
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11921
- 12 Aug 2003, 15:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicily – ENNA : Alessandra / Belvédère / Murgano........
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11921
for Peter
For a long time it is already made !
But it did not give anything.
That's why by waiting to be able to study the microfilms of the Mormons for ENNA, I left a message on this forum just in case.
Thank you all the same for your final kindness
Warmly
Graziella
But it did not give anything.
That's why by waiting to be able to study the microfilms of the Mormons for ENNA, I left a message on this forum just in case.
Thank you all the same for your final kindness
Warmly
Graziella
- 12 Aug 2003, 12:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicily – ENNA : Alessandra / Belvédère / Murgano........
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11921
For Peter
Hem I see that in this forum, it reigns curious one atmosphere …
Which is so your function ? moderator ? Researcher ?
I did not ask for any information, but for "all information" . It is the French formula which means that the smallest information interests me. Translation is can be not very fine ...
Which is so your function ? moderator ? Researcher ?
I did not ask for any information, but for "all information" . It is the French formula which means that the smallest information interests me. Translation is can be not very fine ...
- 11 Aug 2003, 21:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicily – ENNA : Alessandra / Belvédère / Murgano........
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11921
answer for Peter
Excuse my frankness, but I find you a little bit impertinent “young manâ€
- 11 Aug 2003, 10:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicily – ENNA : Alessandra / Belvédère / Murgano........
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11921
Sicily – ENNA : Alessandra / Belvédère / Murgano........
1) Italian 2) French 3) English
Buongiorno.
Chiamo Graziella ALESSANDRA. Abito in Francia.
I miei genitori abitavano ad ENNA in Sicilia, via Donna Nuova, 282 :
- ALESSANDRA Eduardo
- TABITA Rosa
Cerco ogni informazione su queste famiglie di ENNA e dintorni:
ALESSANDRA - DI MAGGIO – BELVEDERE â ...
Buongiorno.
Chiamo Graziella ALESSANDRA. Abito in Francia.
I miei genitori abitavano ad ENNA in Sicilia, via Donna Nuova, 282 :
- ALESSANDRA Eduardo
- TABITA Rosa
Cerco ogni informazione su queste famiglie di ENNA e dintorni:
ALESSANDRA - DI MAGGIO – BELVEDERE â ...