This is a really late reply as I’ve just seen this but I’m from Gibraltar and my surname is Pisarello.My grandad is also called Vicent Pisarello and my great grandad and great great grandad we’re also called that and they were fishermen
Search found 1 match
- 30 Jun 2020, 17:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pisarello/Pizzarello
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6185
Re: Pisarello/Pizzarello
Hi,
This is a really late reply as I’ve just seen this but I’m from Gibraltar and my surname is Pisarello.My grandad is also called Vicent Pisarello and my great grandad and great great grandad we’re also called that and they were fishermen
let me know if you want more information x
This is a really late reply as I’ve just seen this but I’m from Gibraltar and my surname is Pisarello.My grandad is also called Vicent Pisarello and my great grandad and great great grandad we’re also called that and they were fishermen