Search found 3 matches
- 16 Jul 2020, 17:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Bussolini family from Pavia
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1577
Re: Bussolini family from Pavia
Thanks everyone!
- 15 Jul 2020, 17:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Bussolini family from Pavia
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1577
Re: Bussolini family from Pavia
Thank you very much. By chance can you tell me the name of his parents? (if they appear written). I cannot understand the handwritting.
Thanks for your help!
Thanks for your help!
- 07 Jul 2020, 22:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Bussolini family from Pavia
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1577
Bussolini family from Pavia
Hello everyone,
My great grandfather Giovanni Bussolini was Born in Pavia in 1874. He emigrated together with his parents (Carlos Bussolini born in 1842 and Rosa Bolonieri, both from Pavia) to Argentina probably during 1880´s. From the documents I have I only know they were from Pavia, but I don't ...
My great grandfather Giovanni Bussolini was Born in Pavia in 1874. He emigrated together with his parents (Carlos Bussolini born in 1842 and Rosa Bolonieri, both from Pavia) to Argentina probably during 1880´s. From the documents I have I only know they were from Pavia, but I don't ...