Hi Edward.
Just trying to get my head around the information you gave me, trying to find about Giuseppe De Curtis.
How did you find the old record? trying to work out the professions, big thanks.
Search found 3 matches
- 30 Jul 2020, 18:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for ancester, surname Curtis
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2039
- 26 Jul 2020, 14:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Passenger records
- Replies: 1
- Views: 415
Passenger records
Does any one know how to find passenger records from 1832-42 to England from Italy?
- 25 Jul 2020, 16:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for ancester, surname Curtis
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2039
Looking for ancester, surname Curtis
Hello,
I'm trying to find my Italian grandfather Bartholomew Curtis, who I just found out was born in Italy in 1822 and moved to Suffolk, England. All I now is that he was married to Maria.
Any help would be a great help.
Kind regards
Scott
I'm trying to find my Italian grandfather Bartholomew Curtis, who I just found out was born in Italy in 1822 and moved to Suffolk, England. All I now is that he was married to Maria.
Any help would be a great help.
Kind regards
Scott