Search found 2 matches
- 23 Aug 2020, 04:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for birth records of my G. Grandfather Angelo Togno
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3200
Re: Searching for birth records of my G. Grandfather Angelo Togno
You guys are amazing! Thank you all for the help. I am trying to put together records for a go at Jure Sanguinis so, this is tremendous. After reviewing, I agree with the Cesa conclusion rather than Traona that Bette came up with. Thank you all again. Deeply appreciated.
- 29 Jul 2020, 03:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for birth records of my G. Grandfather Angelo Togno
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3200
Searching for birth records of my G. Grandfather Angelo Togno
Hi Everyone,
I'm new here. Trying to research my G. Grandfather, and I'm having a lot of trouble with it. I'm hoping someone here can help me.
My G. Grandfather was Angelo Togno. As best I can tell he was born in Traona, Italy in either March 1898, or August 1889.
Died January 1978, in Netcong, NJ ...
I'm new here. Trying to research my G. Grandfather, and I'm having a lot of trouble with it. I'm hoping someone here can help me.
My G. Grandfather was Angelo Togno. As best I can tell he was born in Traona, Italy in either March 1898, or August 1889.
Died January 1978, in Netcong, NJ ...