Hmm no, our local consulate is a bit hard to reach at the moment.
I've have searched by myself on both churches and civil registration offices to no avail.
I have my GGPs italian birth records and everything from his son down to me, except for the marriage act of my GGPs. And without that I don't ...
Search found 6 matches
- 14 Apr 2021, 21:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Find out if someone used my ancestor's data
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3239
- 14 Apr 2021, 19:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Find out if someone used my ancestor's data
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3239
Re: Find out if someone used my ancestor's data
Yeha, you're right.
Specially since, some else would have contacted me.
I'm just stuck because I can't find any info about my GGPs marriage in Argentina. Civil registration searches come out negative. And so far no churches have what I need.
I thought that maybe someone else from my extended ...
Specially since, some else would have contacted me.
I'm just stuck because I can't find any info about my GGPs marriage in Argentina. Civil registration searches come out negative. And so far no churches have what I need.
I thought that maybe someone else from my extended ...
- 14 Apr 2021, 05:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Find out if someone used my ancestor's data
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3239
Find out if someone used my ancestor's data
Hi all!
I'm currently at a loss as to how to find a marriage act from my italian ancestor.
So I've decided to try something else.
Considering that my great grandfather is italian, I'm thinking that maybe some of the descendants from his other sons may have obtained italian citizenship by his ...
I'm currently at a loss as to how to find a marriage act from my italian ancestor.
So I've decided to try something else.
Considering that my great grandfather is italian, I'm thinking that maybe some of the descendants from his other sons may have obtained italian citizenship by his ...
- 27 Aug 2020, 21:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help finding baptism record in Lanzada, Sondrio
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2362
Re: Help finding baptism record in Lanzada, Sondrio
You were right cedrone, the diocese answered finally!
However I'm thinking about the marriage of my great grand parents. According to my mother they got married here on Argentina. But I haven't been able to find anything regarding that marriage yet. Maybe the actually got married in Italy after all ...
However I'm thinking about the marriage of my great grand parents. According to my mother they got married here on Argentina. But I haven't been able to find anything regarding that marriage yet. Maybe the actually got married in Italy after all ...
- 22 Aug 2020, 02:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help finding baptism record in Lanzada, Sondrio
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2362
Re: Help finding baptism record in Lanzada, Sondrio
As far as I know, he got married here on Argentina to my great grandmother. I also found that marriage from the one I presume is his brother, and that is what gives me reason to believe that he was born in Lanzada.
I wrote to the comune of Lanzada, but they told me that I have to request the baptism ...
I wrote to the comune of Lanzada, but they told me that I have to request the baptism ...
- 03 Aug 2020, 00:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help finding baptism record in Lanzada, Sondrio
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2362
Help finding baptism record in Lanzada, Sondrio
Hi!
I've managed to track down my great grandfather, to the town of Lanzada, Sondrio by way of a military levy record.
However I'm unable to find a baptism record, since he was born in 1858 and the town archives hold records only from 1865 onwards.
I've written to the S. Giovanni Battista parish ...
I've managed to track down my great grandfather, to the town of Lanzada, Sondrio by way of a military levy record.
However I'm unable to find a baptism record, since he was born in 1858 and the town archives hold records only from 1865 onwards.
I've written to the S. Giovanni Battista parish ...