Search found 2 matches

by bjmlek
04 Sep 2020, 02:56
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Emigration 1900 - 1920
Replies: 1
Views: 799

Rocco & Domenico Crisafi

I'm trying to find ship manifest information and death certification information for Rocco Crisafi and his son, Domenico. I know they went to Agentina between 1900 and 1917 and both died there.. but documentation. Can anyone help me ???
by bjmlek
26 Aug 2020, 19:08
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Emigration 1900 - 1920
Replies: 1
Views: 799

Emigration 1900 - 1920

Hi My great great grandfather ... Rocco Crisafi born in 1857 in Seminara, Reggio di Calabria, Italy ... is said to have emigrated to Argentina after going to NY. It is possible he met his son there, Domenico Crisafi. Is there a way I can find records of this ? I have searched on Ancestry My Heritage ...