Search found 2 matches
- 23 Sep 2020, 13:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I'm looking for the Magrin family
- Replies: 1
- Views: 685
Re: I'm looking for the Magrin family
I found records of Giovani Magrin my grandfather, with the name of João Magrim, when he arrived in Brazil he changed to Giovani.
- 22 Sep 2020, 22:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I'm looking for the Magrin family
- Replies: 1
- Views: 685
I'm looking for the Magrin family
My grandfather was Giovani Magrin
immigrated in 1900 to Brazil
Born in Vicenza
your father: Luiz Magrin
your mother: Rosa Breda
his family was known for his work with taxidermy of exotic animals
immigrated in 1900 to Brazil
Born in Vicenza
your father: Luiz Magrin
your mother: Rosa Breda
his family was known for his work with taxidermy of exotic animals