Search found 15 matches

by bobte2
19 Jan 2021, 03:41
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Document and Translation Help
Replies: 3
Views: 803

Re: Document and Translation Help

You are great!...thank you so much. I dont know what I would have done without this web site.
by bobte2
18 Jan 2021, 14:44
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Document and Translation Help
Replies: 3
Views: 803

Document and Translation Help

Can anyone help with info on what this 3 page document is and its translation? I know it is family but never saw a document like this.

Thanks
Bob

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArzY7G4e4SiEhOctGvk ... w?e=wOceNR
by bobte2
31 Dec 2020, 13:58
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Difficult translation of birth?
Replies: 1
Views: 458

Difficult translation of birth?

Hello. The link supposed to point to a birth record but I am unable to read it as it doesnt look like a normal birth record and isnt numbered. Its supposed to contain the following based on my search:
Maria Concetta Filomena Tedesco
Padre : Antonio Tedesco
Madre : Maria Giuseppa di Paola
Apri
Comune ...
by bobte2
20 Dec 2020, 14:29
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Death Certificate Translation
Replies: 2
Views: 552

Death Certificate Translation

# 3 (Giuseppe Tedesco) in this certificate seems complex with writing in the border. It also looks like it contains information like wife or children. Can someone help translate it?

Thank you
by bobte2
12 Dec 2020, 14:48
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with translating birth info?
Replies: 4
Views: 766

Help with translating birth info?

Can someone help translate this document? I have not seen one like this before.

Thanks
by bobte2
07 Dec 2020, 14:55
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with translation
Replies: 1
Views: 400

Help with translation

Can you help translate this birth info? I believe it may be my great grandmother.

It is Tedesco, # 92 in the image.

Thank you!
by bobte2
02 Dec 2020, 15:21
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with translating birth info
Replies: 5
Views: 1599

Re: Help with translating birth info

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Yes, its #92 Maria Tedesco

Thank you!
by bobte2
23 Nov 2020, 13:21
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Two birth records for same relative
Replies: 1
Views: 453

Two birth records for same relative

I found 2 birth records for the same relative. Does anyone know why this happens or whether there is something unusual here?

Thanks
Bob

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArzY7G4e4SiEgaB_uWi ... g?e=G9gQhp
by bobte2
22 Nov 2020, 15:13
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with translating birth
Replies: 2
Views: 692

Help with translating birth

The way the hand writing is done makes it very difficult to read. Can someone translate the two birth records I shared below? I know they are my uncles and this is the first time I have found them with hope to get further history.

Thank you for any help.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArzY7G4e4SiEgaB ...
by bobte2
31 Oct 2020, 03:33
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with Coat of Arms Translation and Info
Replies: 2
Views: 913

Help with Coat of Arms Translation and Info

Found the attached among some family papers. Can someone help translate the written portion? Also any thoughts on the validity of these type of documents?

I hope the below link works as the file is too large for attachment.

Thank you
Robert

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArzY7G4e4SiEhOMtloK5YyBbhy6skg?e ...
by bobte2
22 Oct 2020, 15:51
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with translation of record
Replies: 2
Views: 679

Help with translation of record

I discovered the attached and am not sure if they are birth, marriage or other information about my grandfather Luigi Damico.
Please. Can you help translate the attached?

Thank you so much!
Luigi Damico Birth 1.jpg
Luigi Damico Birth 2.jpg
by bobte2
16 Oct 2020, 15:31
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with translating birth info
Replies: 5
Views: 1599

Help with translating birth info

Can anyone help translate? I think its for my great grandmother but not sure. Also are the signatures at the end family witnesses?

Thank you!

Image