Thank you very much mmogno and PippoM!
I'm curious about these "postponed" banns too. When I asked AI, it seemed to think that the banns went out on the 6th and 13th, they were married on the 15th, and then received some sort of blessing on the 30th.
Search found 26 matches
- 31 Aug 2026, 23:05
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Domenico Erbicella Antonina Del Bono Matrimonio
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3026
- 30 Aug 2026, 23:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Domenico Erbicella Antonina Del Bono Matrimonio
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3026
Domenico Erbicella Antonina Del Bono Matrimonio
Hello all,
Would anyone be able to provide assistance with transcribing and translating the following marriage?
Between a Domenico Erbicella and Antonina Del Bono, about 15 Oct 1720 in city of Palermo, chiesa San Giacomo alla Marina. There are two entries, only a page apart. Did they marry twice ...
Would anyone be able to provide assistance with transcribing and translating the following marriage?
Between a Domenico Erbicella and Antonina Del Bono, about 15 Oct 1720 in city of Palermo, chiesa San Giacomo alla Marina. There are two entries, only a page apart. Did they marry twice ...
- 22 Apr 2026, 21:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genealogista Casertana?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 33088
Genealogista Casertana?
[IT] Ciao a tutti,
Qualcuno conosce un genalogista che posso assumere nella zona di Caserta? Vivo in Canada e sto cercando di ottenere una copia di un registro parrocchiale dalla Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore e San Simmaco nella citta' di Santa Maria Capua Vetere. Qualiasi aiuto e' apprezzato ...
Qualcuno conosce un genalogista che posso assumere nella zona di Caserta? Vivo in Canada e sto cercando di ottenere una copia di un registro parrocchiale dalla Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore e San Simmaco nella citta' di Santa Maria Capua Vetere. Qualiasi aiuto e' apprezzato ...
- 27 Sep 2025, 06:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with a baptism
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5596
Help with a baptism
Hello,
I recently was able to get this record while in Naples. Unfortunately I cannot read any of it.
I was told it is the baptism for a Gaetano Moscato. What I know for certain about Gaetano is that he was born in Santa Maria Capua Vetere in province of Caserta. I'm hoping this record mentions ...
I recently was able to get this record while in Naples. Unfortunately I cannot read any of it.
I was told it is the baptism for a Gaetano Moscato. What I know for certain about Gaetano is that he was born in Santa Maria Capua Vetere in province of Caserta. I'm hoping this record mentions ...
- 20 May 2025, 23:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translate/Transcribe Birth Record?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1304
Re: Translate/Transcribe Birth Record?
Wow, thank you so much!
I was told by a relative that Adele didn't marry, and that she had one son out of wedlock named Nicola Moscati. He grew to adulthood and had several children, many of whom are living.
Thanks to your help, I was able to find that Adele and Michele Pastore had a son together ...
I was told by a relative that Adele didn't marry, and that she had one son out of wedlock named Nicola Moscati. He grew to adulthood and had several children, many of whom are living.
Thanks to your help, I was able to find that Adele and Michele Pastore had a son together ...
- 20 May 2025, 17:51
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translate/Transcribe Birth Record?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1304
Translate/Transcribe Birth Record?
Hello,
Could anyone please help me in translating and transcribing this birth record? Specifically, I'm looking to know the meaning of the note written under the part that says "No.393 Moscati Adele".
This is the link to the document on Family Search: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ...
Could anyone please help me in translating and transcribing this birth record? Specifically, I'm looking to know the meaning of the note written under the part that says "No.393 Moscati Adele".
This is the link to the document on Family Search: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ...
- 28 Feb 2025, 07:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records pre-1800s?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1094
Re: Records pre-1800s?
Thank you Ron! I appreciate your response :)
As for the marriage or death records for those born before 1810, I have actually managed to find those ancestors as well. So to correct my previous post, I suppose I've traced this particular line back to the 1770s latest. I managed to use the Matrimoni ...
As for the marriage or death records for those born before 1810, I have actually managed to find those ancestors as well. So to correct my previous post, I suppose I've traced this particular line back to the 1770s latest. I managed to use the Matrimoni ...
- 28 Feb 2025, 04:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records pre-1800s?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1094
Records pre-1800s?
Hello,
There is one particular branch of my family which I would like to learn more about, however I've essentially reached the end of the line. The records on Portale Antenati only go as far back as about 1810 (at least in our city), and fortunately I've been blessed enough to find my ancestors ...
There is one particular branch of my family which I would like to learn more about, however I've essentially reached the end of the line. The records on Portale Antenati only go as far back as about 1810 (at least in our city), and fortunately I've been blessed enough to find my ancestors ...
- 24 Aug 2022, 03:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Monarca, Marzano
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3968
Re: Monarca, Marzano
L'HO TROVATO!!! FOUND IT!!!
I found the marriage between Donna Agnese Marzano and Don Gennaro Monarca! I reached out to a Facebook group, filled with people from Sessa Aurunca, and a cousin messaged me with clues. The cousin sent me PAINTINGS of Agnese and her paternal grandfather named Raffaele ...
I found the marriage between Donna Agnese Marzano and Don Gennaro Monarca! I reached out to a Facebook group, filled with people from Sessa Aurunca, and a cousin messaged me with clues. The cousin sent me PAINTINGS of Agnese and her paternal grandfather named Raffaele ...
- 04 Mar 2022, 20:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Monarca, Marzano
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3968
Re: Monarca, Marzano
Ciao Ittato ho mandato un messagioittato wrote: 12 Dec 2021, 15:38 Hello,
I may help you. My surname is Monarca and I live in the Monarca's home in Sessa Aurunca. Marzano was the Duke of Sessa Aurunca. write me
- 28 Aug 2021, 15:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records Indexed Incorrectly?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1647
Re: Records Indexed Incorrectly?
Alright, Thankyou both! By chance do either of you know any way I can gain access to records from Sessa Aurunca from the years 1866-1884? I have tried writing to the town before with no response sadly
- 28 Aug 2021, 06:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records Indexed Incorrectly?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1647
Records Indexed Incorrectly?
Hello Everyone,
I am on FamilySearch looking for records from Sessa Aurunca (in province of Caserta) from 1866-1884. After finding the "correct" page to view the records, I found that although the record collection title matched what I was searching for, the contents of the collection belonged to ...
I am on FamilySearch looking for records from Sessa Aurunca (in province of Caserta) from 1866-1884. After finding the "correct" page to view the records, I found that although the record collection title matched what I was searching for, the contents of the collection belonged to ...
- 20 Feb 2021, 04:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Monarca, Marzano
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3968
Re: Monarca, Marzano
Wow, thanks for all of the help and infomation! I really appreciate it
- 17 Feb 2021, 04:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Monarca, Marzano
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3968
Re: Monarca, Marzano
Wow, thank you for all the help so far. I had began looking in nearby towns for their marriage record with no luck. I'll check Napoli next.
A birth record for one of Agnese's children claims that her father was named Giacomo Marzano, but I don't think he was from Sessa either. Unless he moved there ...
A birth record for one of Agnese's children claims that her father was named Giacomo Marzano, but I don't think he was from Sessa either. Unless he moved there ...
- 16 Feb 2021, 00:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Monarca, Marzano
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3968
Monarca, Marzano
Hi everyone,
I'm researching part of my family from Sessa Aurunca, Campania. Specifically, I'm trying to find the marriage record between someone named Gennaro Monarca and Agnese Marzano . Their first known child I found in the records was named Girolama Monarca, born 1838 in Sessa, so I assume ...
I'm researching part of my family from Sessa Aurunca, Campania. Specifically, I'm trying to find the marriage record between someone named Gennaro Monarca and Agnese Marzano . Their first known child I found in the records was named Girolama Monarca, born 1838 in Sessa, so I assume ...